Sunday, July 5, 2009

There is a Light

As so often happens, I sit down at the computer to pursue very worthwhile tasks, but end up listening to some of my favorite music videos instead. At least this evening I have succeeded in getting a bit done, gathering more plans together for the arts and crafts projects and emailing other team members about the projects. We have lots of plans, including origami, paper mache (messy = FUN! lol we'll see how that goes), bracelets, and I also picked up a bunch of white cloth hand bags and fabric markers. I thought it would be fun for the kids to decorate them, and perhaps the Hogar (that's the orphanage) could sell them in their gift shop to raise funds. Things are coming together!

Just for fun, here's one of my current favorite songs, which I think does connect with mission work, since all mission work is ultimately about love and seeing the light! It's called "There is a Light," by The Great Lake Swimmers. Hope you enjoy it! It's beautiful. (Don't pay attention to the silly graphics that someone put with the song though...)

No comments:

Post a Comment